2007年4月17日 星期二

The Art of Life
After I reading poem of “A Psalm of Life”, I thought the life to need, the unceasing endeavor, and don’t dazed in the past happy time. Now I must comes across the setback also to want bravely proceed to make great strides forward, and I must have the anticipation to the future. I think the life in the world only short several years, living time don’t to idly spend the life, enriching own life, “Actions speak louder than words”, grasping is must important immediately.
Chinese poet, Tao Yuanming, he originally is the government officials, but the government is dark, thereupon he decides the resignation, and to the remote mountain the life which stands aloof from the world. The person who don’t care the fame and fortune hides the world like him is my envies.
I am very young now, will be supposed to get through any challenging road regarding oneself later. In fact, I don’t have extremely to determine. Having the opportunity to have to go tests some cards to illuminate, because the opportunity is for the person which has the preparation.

沒有留言: